Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dear Everyone Who Exclaims, "WISCONSIN!?" When I Tell Them Where I'm Moving To,

For your convenience (and consideration), I hereby provide a list of places that are, in fact, farther away than Wisconsin:

Seattle, WA
Portland, OR
Tempe, AZ
Berlin, Germany
London, England
Aberdeen, Scotland
Rio de Janiero, Brazil *
Pearl City, HI
Taiwan
Sydney, Australia *
Anchorage, AK
Banff
San Francisco, CA
Atlanta, GA
Johannesburg, South Africa *
Prince Edward Island
Missoula, MT
Vancouver, BC
Quebec, QC
Denver, CO
Prague, Czech Republic
Iceland
Sea of Tranquility, Moon *


* Indicates places I have not actually considered during the past six years.

Hugs & kisses,
B

3 comments:

  1. Sea of Tranquility...beach front?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never considered Sydney? Is that because of Perth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perth! I somehow forgot to add Perth, and after all our discussion over the years about moving there, too.

    No, I've never seriously considered anywhere in Australia, oddly enough. Maybe, deep down, even *I* thought that was too far away. :)

    ReplyDelete